Friday, March 30, 2012

Wait, is that possible?

OK, so I have to lose weight. In December I am going on a cruise (first one ever) and I just can't board that ship at 175lbs. So, I really need to get motivated on this. However, I LOVE to coupon. You may be thinking, how does that stand in your way of weight loss? Let me tell you how, I can spend 9 hrs at the table with my coupons, clipping, sorting, clipping more, sorting more and then finding coupons on on line and doing the process again. So, I am hoping by sharing my minutes, that I will be able to stay focused on the weight loss, while saving money :)

My goal is to be 140 by September, it's going to be April in 48hrs, so that means I have five months to get my sh*t together! Or 7lbs a month. Oh no, is that possible?!

~W

1 comment:

  1. I think it is.... and 7 pounds a month is totally do-able. Here's to a great year!

    ReplyDelete