Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let's Talk Couponing!

So, let's talk about saving money, since I am not doing to good on staying on track with my diet. I have a passion for saving money. I truly think I eat, sleep, and breathe coupons. It started off as just a way to get a "high" at the store every once in a while. Then bills just kept adding up and seemed like one thing lead to another and before we knew it we were shoulder deep in debt. Now I coupon to survive. I love it though! I feel proud when my husband hands me $50 for groceries and I can come back with a trunk full. So I am going to share with you some recent "hauls" I have made and hopefully get you in the money saving mood as well. For anyone who doesn't know OOP means: out of pocket...coupon lingo ;)

OK, the above picture is from April 25th. This is a Kroger haul, I got 5 Dawn dish soaps, 2 Nestle Nido dry milk, 2 bags of Dad's cat food, 96 ct Kroger brand diapers, 72ct tub of Kroger baby wipes, a canister of Kroger little puff snacks, 1 French's hoseradish mustard, 2 bottle of Country Bob's sauce, 1 bottle Vlasic relish, 6 sticks of Speed stick deodorant, and 2 little peanut M&M's Easter canes. OOP: $5.67


This is a Family Dollar haul that I did yesterday, May 5th. I got 32loads of Gain. Tortilla shells. refired beans, q-tips, 2 sticks of lady speed stick, 1 pk of Bic lighters, Reach dental floss, Sun dish washing tabs OOP:$11.59


This is a Dollar General trip. I got 1 pk Bic razors, 1 Reach toothbrush, 1 bottle of Head and Shoulders, and 2pks of Kiss nails. OOP: $1.54. 

Lastly, this is a Wal-Mart run. This little trip to Wal-Mart reminded my why I usually avoid that place at all cost (The cashiers all seem to hate couponers). So, this trip I got 2 bottle of ant killer, 4 boxes of pasta, and 2 boxes of fly strips. OOP: $4.59

These are just some examples of what you can get with coupons. I really do try to save my household as much money as possible, to hopefully help us out in the long run. 

I hope you get excited about saving as much as I do!!

~W

No comments:

Post a Comment