Friday, April 13, 2012

Disappointment

So I am really disappointed in myself. Last week I did not run at all. I guess I just had an off week. Today I weighed in at 172.3. Which means I did lose a few pounds. I found this article though: www.webmd.com/diet/guide/lose-weight-fast-how-to-do-it-safely and it did help me understand some things that I need to be doing and what not to do. I just still can't believe I let last week go by without doing any exercise at all. That is something that I really need to stick to. Today I did get on the treadmill and did a mile with intervals walking and jogging in 16 minutes and 45 seconds. Then I kept walking for half a mile more, just because. So I think with the encouragement from my sister and the article listed above, I will be able to run this 5k in June. Let's hope so.

~W

No comments:

Post a Comment