Thursday, April 19, 2012

Highbanks


This week has been a good exercise week (in my opinion). On Monday we went to Highbanks and did a nice hike (about 3 miles). Then I cut 1 minute, 20 seconds off my mile. Again I did the intervals, this time however I started off walking 1/4 miles, then ran 1/4 mile, then walked like half of the 1/4 and ran the rest of the time. I am hoping I at least lost another 2lbs this week. I will let you know on Sunday. On Saturday I will be walking in the March of Dimes walk. It is a 3mile walk. That will only help my exercise regiment for the week :)

So, I have decided that I need to step up my couponing. I am really stressing having enough money for vacation. I feel that if I am able to make a stockpile and not buy any groceries from September through the end of 2012 that will give enough time to save for souvenirs. I have a small stockpile of shampoo/conditioners and body wash. Hopefully, I am able to do this. So many goals I am working towards at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment